U.S. President’s Volunteer Service Award
The President’s Volunteer Service Award recognizes, celebrates Americans who make a positive impact to not only their community but the country as a whole.
About the U.S. President’s Volunteer Service Award Program
The President’s Volunteer Service Award is the premier volunteer awards program, encouraging United States citizens or lawfully admitted permanent residents of the United States through presidential recognition to live a life of service.
Humanity Preservation Foundation (HPF) is an official certifying organization for The President’s Volunteer Service Award. We encourage all volunteers to create an account and begin tracking their service hours.
Please contact us by email or by phone at 1-267-386-6549 for a verification form, and log your hours by creating a profile on the President’s Volunteer Service Award website using the Record of Service Key: TJX-4200, to identify New Heights Educational Group as your institution.
Your recognition inspires others to take positive action to change the world!
Learn more at https://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov/
How it Works
Individuals, families and groups that meet the criteria are eligible for the PVSA.
- Recipient(s) must be a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- Awards are issued for service hours served within a 12-month time period or over the course of a lifetime.
- Awards are issued for volunteer service only; additional levels of participation with the organization (i.e., charitable support) are not a factor considered for the award.
- Court-ordered community service does not qualify for the award.
Awards are issued by approved Certifying Organizations.
- Service must be with an approved Certifying Organization that is legally established in the United States, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or one of the U.S. territories.
Hours are measured over a 12-month period and awards are designated based on cumulative hours. The awards are offered in multiple levels and are designed to recognize each milestone of your service achievement. Levels include bronze, silver, gold and the highest honor, the President’s Lifetime Achievement Award for those who contribute more than 4,000 hours of service in their lifetime.
PVSA Volunteer Hours
|Hours by Award||Bronze||Silver||Gold|
|Kids (5-10)||26 – 49||50 – 74||75 +|
|Teens (11–15)||50 – 74||75 – 99||100 +|
|Young Adults (16-25)||100 – 174||175 – 249||250 +|
|Adults (26 and older)||100 – 249||250 – 499||500+|
|Families and Groups*||200 – 499||500 – 999||1,000+|
|President’s Lifetime Achievement Award: Individuals who have completed 4,000 or more hours in their lifetime.|